Genesis 8:22 says “While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease” Harvest means the gathering of ripened crops, it can also mean the result or consequence of an action. Divine harvest is a time of REWARD. Our text says seed-time and harvest will not cease. WITHOUT A TIME OF PLANTING THERE CANNOT BE A TIME OF HARVEST.
God gave his only begotten son Jesus Christ as a seed for the redemption of the whole world which is the harvest. When you sow seeds of love you will reap a harvest of relationships and people. This is because people gravitate towards love; when you sow seeds of hatred, impatience or unfriendliness, people will move away from you.
Our attitudes, money, prayers, kindness, love, words as well as hospitality can be good seeds which if sown into people’s lives will bring a harvest of unity, progress and fruitfulness. Hosea 10:12 “Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord, till he come and rain righteousness upon you. What kind of seeds are we sowing into your relationships, marriage, family and society. Are you sowing the seeds of bitterness, discord, malicious gossip, slander or any form of evil? Job 4:8 says Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.
How can we ensure that we have a bountiful harvest in life:
- SOW BOUNTIFULLY: He which sows sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which sows bountifully shall reap also bountifully. (2 Corinthians 9:6 KJV)
- SOW SACRIFICIALLY: They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him. (Psalm 126:5, 6 KJV)
- SOW DILIGENTLY AND CONSISTENTLY: And let us not be weary in well-doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. (Galatians 6:9 KJV)
I prophesy as you labour over your family, in the body of Christ and anywhere you have sown in righteousness you will reap in mercy in Jesus name. God in His mercy will reward you with Godly children, a God-fearing spouse, physical, spiritual and material blessings in Jesus name.
1. Father I thank you for your hand of protection over my life and family in Jesus name.
2. I call forth my seeds to germinate and grow into fruitful trees and bear fruits in Jesus name.
3. Oh Lord my harvest will not be corrupted, wasted or destroyed in Jesus name.
4.According to Ruth 2:12 , ” The Lord recompense thy work and a full reward be given thee of the Lord God of Israel, under whose wings you have come to trust.” I call forth my reward in Jesus name.
5. I will reap where I have sown, no one will take my place or my reward in Jesus name.