Lift in Purposeritan360tech
Our prophetic word for the month of August was Psalm 3:3 “For thou o Lord are a shield for me my Glory and the lifter of my head”.
It’s our season of divine cover and God is our shield. Now, how is God our shield?
- God is our shield, a form of protection, a defence against the fiery dart and arrows of the enemy. Our God will shield us from our enemies in the name of Jesus.
- God’s shield can be a form of favour. Psalm 5:12. God’s favour will work for you and your families in Jesus name.
- Deut. 33:29. Help is the capacity you need that may be in the hands of someone else. This help takes you from where you are to where you need to be. God will release help for us where we need it in the name of Jesus.
- The Glory of God is the very presence of God. His Glory will rise upon our situation in the name of Jesus. Isaiah 60:1
- Job 29:22 Things may be happening to people around you but there is a lifting up. This is the response of a believer. God will lift up our head against shame, debt, sickness and depression in the name of Jesus.
Lift in purpose. The Key scripture is Jeremiah 1:5
- You have a purpose on earth. God has brought you here to achieve purpose. There is something more inside of you. Your life is more than what you think and do.
- What is purpose? The purpose of something is the reason for which that thing exist. The purpose for your life is the goal , reason, desired result of what you have come to do by God. Before you were born, God has already given you a destiny mandate. Your purpose is your assignment on earth. Jesus had a life description in Isaiah 9:6-7. Luke 2:34, Luke 1:13-17 are examples of the purpose of the saints.
- They all had theirs written in the scriptures. Discovery God’s purpose for our life should be a paramount assignment and not for making money. If you are making money and you have not discovered purpose , your are not yet fulfilled.
- Align with people who are walking on the same purpose as you are. When you are walking in purpose everyday is fresh. It is about living a life of fulfilment.
Indicators of not walking in purpose.
- Lack of fulfilment despite comfort
- Lack of impact
- Going round in circles
Discovering God’s purpose should be a paramount assignment. And if you have discovered purpose, walking in it and improving on your walk, living a life of purpose should be your goal.You were not created a man or a woman by mistake. There is a purpose for your gender and your being which had been predetermined by God.
Purpose Indicators are as follows:
- Having a strong burden
- Experiences (positive or negative experiences can ignite purpose)
- Revelation in the place of prayers
- Talents and gifts
- Dreams of purpose being revealed
How to start on the lane of purpose:
- Discover your Purpose
- Organise, Polish and Package your Purpose
- Deploy it for mankind,
- Go for TRAINING in line WITH your Purpose
- Acquire Relevant SKILLS
- Be Disciplined
- Be Teachable
- Be focused
- Be matured
- Improving your self
- Preparation, spiritual, social, emotional, mental and intellectual maturity.
- Position yourself by adding value to your life like new skills
- Recognise potential, have the spirit of discernment
- Do not sway under pressure.
Issues to note when pursuing your purpose
- Your character can jeopardise your purpose
- God can give you a purpose but, it is your responsibility to train yourself.
- You may need a job to sustain your lifestyle, when living in purpose.
- Have a balance in life, as purpose keeps you busy.
- You may need a mentor for your life purpose.
Always note that God is a progressive revealer of purpose.
Birthing purpose may come with a lot of fears , worry, discouragement, disappointment and uncertainty. This is just like when a baby is about to come out of the womb the mother experiences pain and discomfort.For that purpose, calling or gifting in your life, you must guard it diligently to fruition and success, because that vision is an assignment from God.
Leave a Reply